Sinister: Could you love me if I were a leper?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 7 12:45:18 BST 1999

hello secret lemonade drinkers:

( I hope all of you drink lemonade at home, because I have never seen you
doing such a thing in public)

I am rather affected by Christa's last mail : she is scared of people with
fungus in their toes.Then, if there are many people sharing her point of
view, I have a rosy future as a terror movie star playing the monster
role,not the screaming abundantly breasted blonde one, eh?

My feet are absolutely horrible,but it is not my fault...My best friend
says they look like a leper's ones! And she is allegedly my friend.I don't
want to end my days in Bela Lugosi-style, sleeping in a baroque coffin,
and thinking I am Dracula, please!

On Alix being posh and enjoying Baxendale, Alix,darling, it would be
fantastic if you write a letter to Fayed Senior and suggest they should
play them on the designer's floor.I visited Harrods yesterday for first
time and it was such a mystic experience, with Pet Shop Boys ('Domino
Dancing') sounding while I had a look at those Prada's outfits. I nearly
went bonkers and spent all my student's overdraft on some Cashmere, all
under PSB's influence.Some music is particularly good for shopping.It
makes you feel rich,somehow.

I didn't really suggest any tribute album, just commented my ideas on a
few songs that could be 'remodelled' and converted into a different
(though pop, however) genre, but I am glad quite a few literate people
have given an accurate response.Mick Mc Mick , who becomes Brian
Pennington from 9 to 5,was totally right on two points: a) it is
ridiculous to organize tributes to bands like The Cardigans (?) and b)
Joy Division's one is among the best treated ones, and I also appreciate '
I am your fan', dedicated to Leonard Cohen.

It is also ridiculous 'Shed Seven.Greatest hits' has ever been
published.If they had chosen as a title 'Small hits', it could be
understandable.

Should I try to go and see that eclipse or not? I don't want the last day
of my existence becoming Mad Max-4th Chapter: Four millions on the
motorway and 35 degrees and no drinking water around.

L-O-V-E

Arantxa