Sinister: I'd love to stay here and be normal, but it's just so over-rated...

Stuart Gardiner stugardiner at xxx.com
Sat Aug 7 14:47:16 BST 1999

Well, after 2 pleasant years, I'm leaving Sinister as of tomorrow (Cue
cheers around the globe). If anyone fancies emailing me and keeping me
up-to-date on the gossip, I will check my email occasionally when I'm out of
the country. I may rejoin in a year or so, but B&S might not even be
together by then, who knows what might happen. But I'm sure I'll see some of
you again, drunk somewhere...

(Incidentally, according to a survey published today, students at Cambridge
University drink more alcohol than at any other uni in the country. Says it
all really...)

Happy second birthday to Sinister for the end of this month, and keep up the
good work Paul!

Right, I'm off to finish packing, and contemplate whether to spend my money
on the new Salako album or the Elvis Costello best of (oh, and to listen to
the football of course). I leave you with this thought: why does the world's
biggest international ferry company, P&O, have it's headquarters in Geneva?

Unsub......

Big Stu