Sinister: suedehead

Jason Scott sjason at xxx.com
Sun Aug 8 16:55:53 BST 1999

Greetings Sinisters!

Jason here for post #2. Those following my life story will be pleased to
know
that everything is going well here in T.O., aside from the fact that I am
working
my arse off for far too long everyday as an office lackey in my new job.
For those who know the area, it's located slightly to the left of Jane &
Finch (yikes!).
Hopefully the pay makes up for it.
Although I've been told that everyone there, including
me, gets paid ONCE A MONTH! I'm a bit stuck for cash because of that,
so if there are any
good folks OOt there, email me and I'll give you my bank #
so you may make charity deposits
at random will, thank you very much.
I mean, who gets paid ONCE A MONTH? Offshore oil drillers?
It's like a period or something.
Except less red, more green. Er...nevermind.
Anyone going to see Mogwai in T.O. ? Let me know.
The Magnetic Fields are coming too, yeah?
******BELLE AND SEBASTIAN CONTENT*****
My ex spent 2 months roaming the UK recently,
but when I talked abOOt them, she said she'd never heard of
them. That means youse sinisters across the pond
aren't doing a good enough converting! =P
**************************************

...and now for something completely different...

I live in a house with 2 very cool people I've known for 3 days only.
I was using the
computer in my roomie's room when I accidentaly kicked her diary/poetry
book open to a page that caught my eye. Who could resist?
I remember her saying she wrote poetry and such,
and me being a celebrated former creative
writing and english (me and the)major and all, just had to indulge.
Do you think that's wrong? I mean, if there's something
I don't want folks to see, then "I keep
mine hidden". But the damn thing was out in middle of the floor.
Perhaps she left it there on purpose,
knowing full-well I use the room for the computer...
So here is Jason's roomate's secret poetry selection of the day
...or J.R.S.P.S.O.T.D.
Enjoy!

"MY ASS"   (by my roomate that I've known for 3 days,
who smokes a LOT of dope, and supports the NDP.)

Get your fucking foot out of my ass
I don't need your guidance
I don't need it
I didn't ask for your opinion
I don't want your answers
I want to stare aimlessly at the stars
And make a living doing it
Get your hand off my back
I don't need a fucking push
I don't even want to hear your voice
Shut up
Fuck off
Get your foot out of my ass,
WORDS TO SHOUT.
WORDS TO SCREAM.
BUT NOT OUT LOUD

***
What do you think? Here's what I say:
Swear word rating: 4/5, Cheese (chick)factor: 3/5, Angry punk lyric
posibility: 5/5.

O.k. enough of that. I'm going to hell, but oh well.
Stay tuned for the next installment
of J.R.S.P.S.O.T.D.
Maybe not.

Oh, hey CHIGGER, South Park was indeed funny and crude...
just how I like my women, by the way...=P

Love to your pink bits,
Jason D. "evil roomate" Scott