Sinister: A question

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sun Aug 8 17:13:05 BST 1999

I remember hearing in the regional news about 4 months ago that a new FM
radio station - Beat FM- had been awarded a franchise to broadcast in the
Greater Glasgow area. Does anyone know what happened to it, as it was
promoted as an alternative and rock music station.

Beat FM, if you have any information, please let me know, then I'll need
never tune in to Clyde 1 or Radio 1 ever again.

Thanks,

-- Jason Andreas
-- Anyone Can Play Air Guitar --

| Drop The Debt |