Sinister: Edinburgh, Glasgow, September.

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Sun Aug 8 21:55:34 BST 1999

hello list!

I`m going away with my family for a weekend, ("...quality time with our
children ladida"..., )..and my parents asked for suggestions for where to
go.
They don`t want to go to London, been there, done that, so I suggested
Edinburgh, as I spent a week there in april and thought it was a lovely
place, I considered Glasgow as well, but I believe Edinburgh is more suited
for parents.
( If what I have heard, and my impression is correct,then  Edinburgh is the
most beautifull city, but Glasgow most fun for students ...?I don`t know.
What do you people say?)
.,,anyway, I was wondering if someone could give me a couple of words
regarding where to go and what to see. I`m not talking Edinburgh castle and
so on, I mean cafè`s, record stores...anything worth seeing for an 18 year
old (almost 19..., important to say that).(Not that the castle isn`t worth
seeing, but I already have that kind of information)
I mostly want to go to Glasgow, it`s possible I`ll make them go there
instead, we`ll  see.-so Glasgow tips is requested as well.

And, it might have been nice to meet some sinister people...???
The date is the first weekend in september.

...hoping for reply......

take care

marianne