Sinister: unreleased gem? (B&S CONTENT!)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Mon Aug 9 03:56:19 BST 1999

hello fellow rubies, it's the Kinsta here with some questions and
comments. Was reading an article Honey put up (a LOOONG time ago) from the
Scotsman circa the time our heroes won the Brits, and it said Stu has a
song called "Lisa Helps the blind". HUH??? I have heard nearly all their
rare/unreleased stuff by now (bar new Bowlie stuff) and have never heard
of such a song. Did it change names? or is it genuinely a rare and unheard
of song? Does anyone have it?
Also, do any listees know how to transfer mp3's to CD or tape??? I'm
preparing myself for the Y2K hit (am i silly?) and want to save all my
precious mp3's!!! Please help:)
Also, have been desperately searching for this rare song: Nick Cave and
the Bad Seeds with Scott Walker (how great is that?): "I threw it all
away" from the "to Have and To Hold" soundtrack. Am unwilling to buy a
soundtrack just for one song (way too poor for that!) but does any listee
have it, or have heard it?
I've just watched one of the most AMAZING episodes on tv ever. "The Wish"
from "Buffy". While this show is by now universally accepted as THE BEST
SHOW ON TELLY!, this episode was so great on so many levels, not many
episodes have touched me like this since the episode where Madeleine was
killed by Leland Palmer in "Twin Peaks". Am extremely pissed off "Buffy"
was neglected at the Emmys save for technical stuff. Sarah Michelle is so
obviously the BEST actress working on telly today and her show is
definitely of classic status now. BAH! what do those fogies at the Emmys
know huh? Loved the whole alternate grim dimension of the story (shades of
the X-men comic saga "Age OF Apocalypse") and love all the characters so
much!
ok am babbling now gotta run
seeya
Kin Woo