Sinister: the one who's fun to needle

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Mon Aug 9 07:22:23 BST 1999

i've not been in a very good mood lately, it rained, and there has been that
lust factor to deal with, and i'm tired all the time and i just don't know
what i'm talking about anymore.

ummmmm

Tweedykes is going splendidly, we already had 7 members at last count.
hooray.  Just for the record, i never liked the word "dyke" before either.
mainly because it used to be yelled at me by boys on   the sidewalk, for
some unknown reason, amybe because i wore a bulky german camoflage jacket
and had floppy hair with no makeup.   at any rate, i have no idea where the
word came from.   i guess the '20's, or somewhere around there.  when it was
all fashionable to be a 'dyke'.   yes it was.  Natalie Barney and all them.
anyway.  i just use the word when i'm feeling techy (a new word!!) or
because i just thought Tweedykes sounded funny.   I never wanted to be a
Lezzzbee-unnn either, cos it sounded so ugly, like a disease.  but it ought
to be very pretty.  it's a Greek island, you wouldn't mind vacationing
there, right?   very mediterranean.

i'm not   going to say "isobel is a better song writer than stuart" or what
ever.  i just like her songs.  there is no real reason for it.   i get tired
of caring about cleverness or whether somehting is better or not.  or
whether it is hep, or not  twee enough or too twee or fuck it all, anyway.
i do think it's funny that isobel is a style guru.  and didnt' we all know
it.   Kerchiefs are the new cargo pants.  er, trousers.    it will be nice
to look forward to a new GW album, maybe it will be longer this time.  yeah
baby gentle waves all night long.

i have felt EXTREMELY bitchy lately, and it shows.  thanks to everyone  who
has egged me on.   i'm okay with that, because i honor my own inner bitch
and allow free expression in my daily life.  and you all reap the benefits.

today the only thing i accomplished was i drew a comic strip about Sassy
Grammas, inspired by the runaway prostitute "tight butt" incident.  when i
scan it i'll show everyone the way who just really enjoys those fucking
promos every 5 seconds of their day, and thinks al lwe need is more julia
roberts in ignorant films.  here is an oxymoron for you: "the best romantic
comedy in years"  um, i dont' think so.   i dont' even comprehend that
statement.     what are people, retarded? they just keep buying the same
damn thing every year.  big monsters eat people, yeah okay! heres' our
money!!  let's go to mcdonalds and get the sunglasses!!   Bitter, no not me.

weird al should cover If you're feelign sinister, and make it something
about princess di.  i'm not sure exactly how, but i think it would work.   i
know that's brutal.  how about this.  no, i forgot. never mind.   for weird
al, the song has to be about something really topical like Tonya Harding, or
else somethign totally random and dumb like "Pretty fly for a Rabbi".   No,
this is it.  "Seeing Other People" and make it about Monica Lewinsky.
hahaaaaa.   now THAT would be really good.   it would work.

oh, my email just breathed its last  breath.  ugh. the'res pus and stuff
everywhere, the whole thing just died.   and i'm not  going to attempt to
revive the damn thing.  so if anyone wants to talk to me before i leave in a
little while, forward your hate mail to: trollopinpaisley at fcmail.com
you know it makes sense.  Or not.   i'm so brain dead today i could really
care less.   i had all these messed up dreams about swimming pools, and
Arizona and a thrift store where some old woman held me cos she thought i
had shoplifted my own dirty socks.   Versus was in there somewhere, i have a
feeling.

kisses for the true believers, who will not be cast into the fiery depths of
Missouri
LJ

"Hags, crones, witches,
bitches, whores, prisses".....the BUXOMS have it ALL
http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Tweedykes  *Free to be twee, free to be you
and me!*
Why do you think little dogs yap so much? get stepped on a few times and
you'll figure it out....