Sinister: Can your pussy do the dog?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Aug 9 13:40:49 BST 1999

Look, no forwarding...

The actually-gorgeous (so she says, hmm) Archel sort-of praised Joanna
Lumley in her last post, which, frankly, sickened me. Joanna Lumley was
recently responsible for setting up YET ANOTHER Adult Orientated Rock radio
station (don't know which one - Heart, or Melody or 96.Great! or
SelfIndulgentMiddleAgedWankathon FM or something). Bitch.

Has anyone noticed how the brown bits in chicken taste disconcertingly
fishy?

Just should add to allay people's fears that ANYTHING that could be
described as "...crossed with Thom Yorke" is OFF the playlist at Tigermilky
on Friday (Upstairs at the Garage, yadda yadda yadda). Unlike Freedesign.
There'll be lots of Freedesign. And even some Groovy Little Numbers...

Bug's post also reminded me (the "Wheat is Murder" bit) - ARE there actually
people who refuse to eat vegetables on ethical grounds, or have I just been
conned? And I did hear the Travis/Britney conflagration - nowhere near as
good as the original. I mean that.

Jason asked who gets paid once a month. WHAT! You mean it's possible to be
paid more often? Bastards! I don't know anyone in any form of permanent work
who gets paid more often, except Miss Vicky who gets a handy 13 pay packets
a year. British Rail - they're getting there...

And lastly - goodbye to big gay Stu. He's been full of spunk these last
couple of years, a tower of, erm, well, just a tower, really. But he knew
all the words to Modern Rock Song a year and a half before I did, so here's
to you, Tall Git, and may the portals of Sinister forever ring with cries of
"it were never like this when Big Stu was around..."

DMCUK - between us I'm sure we can rapidly increase the Kate Rusby content,
if you're up for it...

There's a bloke works down the chip shop swears he's Peter Miller,
Mark xxx