Sinister: Don't walk, Venga

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Mon Aug 9 18:56:30 BST 1999

Hello Peasants,

Bow down all you who stand before me, for after a lucrative career as
TV's masterchef Antony-Warrell Thompson, I have today been elected
leader of the Liberal Party.  I didn't know myself until I saw me on
the news, pretending to be called Charles Kennedy.  So Mr "who you
gonna call?" Nick Dastoor, you can see that rumours of my death have
been greatly exaggerated.

With immaculate timing, we went to London this weekend, a week after
the picnic and a week before Tigermilking.  I'd very much like to go
to Tigermilking, partly cos "Slim" Trousers will showing out on the
MIC, and partly cos it's all run by that nice Mark Cassaratto who
never has an unkind word to say about anyone.  Anyway, we had  lovely
time in London where we learnt the rules of the merry game of
Vengaball and the recipe for Cock Soup.  Genial hosts Pamnmike, the
charming Alix,  Trews, Sez, Mr and Mrs DM,C,UK and last but not least
the Grumptastic Andy Dean, we love you all.  That's enough grovelling
for one week.

Love tag xx