Sinister: He's so gorgeous, don't ya know?(says the formerly funkyseb)

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 10 01:09:40 BST 1999

Yes it was me. I auditioned ages ago for the video. They taped me while I had
a great time jumping about like a deacon, and then I went home for a well
deserved slice of cake and slosh of tea. (From my trouser tea pot.)
Anyway, a few weeks later, they phoned and said that I looked so stupid that
they wanted to use me in the video anyway, and paid me 2s 6d for my effort.
        I'm not formerly of the list incidentally- it's just that certain
honeys have been asking me to come back on, and then leaving me in the
nursery for 3 months. Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
You realise that I nearly got sacked over the whole female masturbation
scenario? And I still can't post. Bang out of order, that's what I call it.

Incidentally, I'm currently following in the footsteps of our good friend
Roger W!H!O! Daltry by appearing in Britain's poppermost pig flick, The Bill.
I play a crusty scumbag. I'm in other stuff too excitingly, but I'm not going
to tell you, cause I'm STILL IN THE NURSERY. AFTER  3  MONTHS. and
subsequentally sulking.
I'm not even going to tell you about the ghost I saw or anything. That'll
learn yer.
<bugger off!> says funkyseb