Sinister: funkyseb continues despite the fact that he hasn't got a voice.

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 10 01:10:55 BST 1999

Incidentally, I'll be up on the hallowed hill of Primrose on eclipse day,
cause
a) It's nice
b) it's near London Zoo's aviary, and we can watch the birds shit themselves
c) it's close to work.

Obviously, if anyone comes, I'll just have to watch you all talking while I
stay silent, but that's OK.....:P
By the way, this is my lovely friend's address, so don't send stuff here. I'm
still at Funkyseb at freeuk.com

Bye bye
<the thankfully banished once more>
Funkyseb