Sinister: horns are horny

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Tue Aug 10 01:54:24 BST 1999

what a terrific night--

i am watching my cleveland browns (that's the estranged football team for
those UKers, and i ain't talkin' bout saccccccccer) play for the first time
in years, and it's truly a remarkable event.  oh the joys.  and i just put
in 3....6...9 and now a b&s epidemic has spread and we're on
TIJAMRIOHNOIVETORNMYACL presently, and there is no sign of a cure in sight.
no sirrrree.

how come it's 'four boys in our corduroys'?  where's isobel?  or sarah?  and
whom have they excluded?  mick?  oh the wretched world which we live in.  so
does anyone want to give an opinion as to what stuart is 'staying in and
thinks it's a sin'?  i always figured it was struan, but who knows?  maybe
stu d. was busy making looper songs and his bandmates decided to publicly
flog him in a song.  the poor chap.

and for everyone's info, i do know where the summer goes.  er well, i never
really think it goes anywhere, if you think about it the right way. creating
a completely fictional universe to reside in is very very easy.  i repeat:
in my world right now i'm being wanked by christina ricci.  well, i guess
the alternate reality has it's many uses.  one of them is presented in this
mail here, and the pie in my face.

for anyone who wishes to send me a present, as it's my birthday on
wednesday, please, feel free :)  i'm going to be 19.  but i'll save a 'good
grief i'm an old geyser, someone tell i'm special' post for next year, as
it's inevitable, anyways.

oh, one more thing before i bog it on out of here, i have a friend who is
very shy, who belongs to this list, who is a little scared to post, and
she's a sweetheart, so this post is dedicated to her so that she may bring
some of the sunshine to you all that she has brought to me...

*sigh*

love
blakie xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist