Sinister: bassists have longer strings and things

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Tue Aug 10 09:37:33 BST 1999

Hi sinsters,

	I'll be unsubbing from Friday to go on holiday, and I still haven't
quite caught up with the stuff I missed last week. I wanted to post this
anyway.

LOOPER
	I'm a Stu d fan too, now. I bought the Looper album the other day. I
was sort of expecting something like B&S, so it was a bit of a surprise,
but I decided it is good after listening to for a bit. Definitely worth
the money, anyone who hasn't got it. I like his singing, but I don't
think it's as good as Stuart M, sorry.

BAD MUSIC
	Mark derided my listening to cast. Quite frankly, I can't be a***ed to
defend them.

BAN THE BOMB
	Lesley suggests:
> the social
> structure in this world is innately <censored> up, from the start.  but what can
> you do?  i'm waiting for the culture to break down, and ppl start runing
> around in the streets....then we can start a whole new <censored> up society

Quite right. Though I'm not sure about the cross dressing bit (you
should be free to cross dress if you want too, but please don't force
me), I think the world is definitely fucked up. Does the new society
have to be fucked up? Sorry, I'm taking this far to seriously, aren't I?

SEDUCED BY RAB C. NESBITT
	All you gals who are prepared to throw your clothes to the wind on
hearing a Scottish accent, I have to say I don't feel the same about
women with equivalent accents. That's probably because all the Scottish
women I have ever seen are very scary - our teacher from year 5; the
women from the Army Cadets ("Och, stip tok'n it thi back thr. Yooz lis'n
ti mee, thi good lok'n one.."); Gail Porter; Isobel....

	Still, if all I have to do to pull is my rendition of "Och, if ee dont
siv thi wee trtles, whoo will?", I'm not complaining.

B&S CONTENT
	Well, HMV restocked their B&S singles, so I finally bought a proper
copy of MRS. Very good.

THAT TUESDAY MORNING FEELING
	This was sort of supposed to be the monday morning joke, but I didn't
get round to doing anything on monday. So now its the Tuesday morning
joke:

There are two nuns in a bath. One says to the other "Where's the soap".
The other says "Yes it does rather, doesn't it".

	I know this is a bit of an old one, but I don't get it. If anyone does
get it, could they please e-mail me and tell me what it means (I get the
feeling it's a FEMALE MASTURBATION joke or something, so it's a bit
above me).

Ok, thats enough.
Bye-Bye

--
James Thorniley

"Woohoo"
--Damon Albarn

All forms of suffering and pain in this world, including this email,
were