Sinister: if you go to Cornwall, put some flowers in your hair...

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 10 10:50:49 BST 1999

Hiya!

I am a hippy.So I was told when i was 18 by my best male-friend because I
was fond of sandals, more or less.Which in my case, it implied an
obnoxious exhibition of my always blistered toes,true, and it is not the
most esthetical of choices, especially to my friend, who is named Oscar
after the greatest of all somdomites.

So, as a hippy, as Blurrily-Gorgeous-Archel cleverly pointed, I am going
down to Cornwall to celebrate in a brotherly fashion with those others of
my kin that eclipse.To Devon, to be precise, which according to Tim
P-O-P!king-s is a hippies reserve, these latter converted to
teachers.Archel's boyfriend is one of us and Archel is one of the
embittered partners left behind because of their multiple obligations ,
like mine, who must be reading this (...), commenting : 'it will be cloudy
anyway,my squeeze'.

It will be cloudy, yes, but that won't impoverish the mystical experience,
you see.

No B&S content, but Who's!: I started the TV last night expecting to see
something else which was on the Guide, but instead of that , Roger Daltrey
(60's one) was there! I thought there was something going on, a coup
d'etat, for instance and Keith Watson would be the next Queen Mum. Anyhow
it was a rockdumentary about suicidal tendencies and so on.It was strange
they didn't comment anything on Nick Drake, as it has been so vindicated
lately in the media.

Scottish women are scary? Men are insensitive to accents? Not the ones I
know.Scottish and West Country girls are incredingbly attractive to some
people,allegedly.And in Spanish, normally French accent is considered very
cute.Anyhow, Gail Porter seems very friendly to me.Very approachable, at
least from the back, which is the part we are more familiarised.And Ailsa.
Not Isobel ( cold trout, quoting Starry Estrella)

Love

Arantxa