Sinister: the marvellous mechanical mouse organ

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 10 11:35:03 BST 1999

blake - isobel and sarah and mick aren't mentioned in modern rock song
because as i understand it the song was written a while ago when indeed there
were just four boys in corduroy.  but, anyway, 'we're 5 boys and 2 girls in
our corduroys and pinafore dresses' doesn't scan as well.

cheetarah reference - my sister and i used to spend hours in stitches because
we thought that there was a character called Shit-ara in Thundercats.  we
were easily pleased as children, especially by rude words.

apparently the eclipse can still blind you even if it's cloudy (and it will
be, oh yes.)  i'm going to make a pinhole camera - we did this at school but
i can't remember what's involved.  a pin comes into it somewhere, i imagine.
and arantxa - feel free to wear your sandals and get mystical with my
boyfriend (?) but your toes will get wet.  that's all i'm saying.

the inner bitch has retreated slightly, which is lucky as i have an interview
this afternoon and i don't think it would go down too well if i let loose all
my hormones and started screaming that 'i don't want your poxy job anyway,
you evil capitalist scum!  i need to run free, feel sinister and sleep the
clock around.'  although if they gave me free email access then i could
probably swallow my principles.

i get the 'where's the soap' joke, by the way.  but i'm probably depraved,
and i'm certainly not going to get my terminology in a twist by trying to
explain it.  someone else can do that, i need to keep my mind pure for this
afternoon.

luv archel xxx