Sinister: Dog on Wheels

Theresa Lowe theresajlowe at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 10 14:56:21 BST 1999

I am afraid to say that the only B&S reference in this post is the
subject line and the mood i am in i just don't care!  Today my doggy
died and i am very sad.  My dog was twelve years old so he has been
with me  since i was 10, which is a long time, he was really part of
the family, you know?  Sorry to inflict this on you, by the way, but i
am sitting at work and i really cannot be arsed with it at all.  Might
have to sneak out for a fag in a minute. *sigh*

I know a boy who also fancied Cheetarah, i personally had a thing for
the little white one out of the flumps.   I know someone who used to
draw for the Animals of Fathing Wood, does this count as a claim to
fame?  Ok, so its not as good as your grandad being on a pop video but
surely it still counts.

ho hum.

Love
Theresa