Sinister: how does the man in the moon cut his hair?...

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Tue Aug 10 15:57:11 BST 1999

...eclipse it!

thank a square of laughy taffy for that one (it was printed on the
wrapper).

**********************
yo ho ho sinster folk!

i'm going to have to switch digest form because i can't keep my short,
"stumpy" (a very not nice nickname some friends at school gave me
because i'm not as speedy as them) legs up with the pace of this list.
and besides, they are actually making me WORK here, er, at work,
imagine that.  pfft, stumpy me can't keep up.

i bought rainbow cigarettes yesterday.

remember, if you're feeling obsessive...maREE, the professional
hand-clapper, and i are compliling a list of "you KNOW that you're a
belle and sebastian fan if/when..." for my zine and ANY contributions
will be wonderful.  please send them to: lifeinpink at yahoo.com and we
will be eternally grateful.  for reward, um, maybe i'll give you
another joke?  you'd like that, wouldn't you?

speaking of zines, i found some shiny stars in the dollar store the
other day which i'm going to buy for mine when i get some cash (i
bought the rainbowed ciggies with a check--how lame!).  dollar stores
so so fab.  i bought a corkboard and 1056 stickers and a little book
called "i love my kitten".  the girl at the counter gave me strange
looks (especially when i returned to buy my co-workers the exact same
things) but i was gleeeeful for the rest of the night.  i say: "hooray
for materialism!"

i realize that this had no relevance to anything.  mmmmmmm, but will i
stop?? NO!

mark castriotta chevrolet: since you are always complaining about
becoming an old geezer, i have to ask you something.  are you going to
grow facial hair?  i ask because i'm amazed of this phenomenon...no,
not john travolta...i want to know why men feel the NEED to grow facial
hair as they grow older!  does it make them feel more manly?  my dad
has facial hair: a mustache but he's had it my entire life and he was
not that old when i was born.  i'm forever trying to get him to shave
it off.  when i was little i always thought it was olive green so now i
tease him about that...i waited on a woman with facial hair last night.
 damn, i'm devoid of transition once again!

i'm almost finished reading "seymour: an introduction" by jd salinger,
of this parish.  after you put on your hiking boots and trudge through
the first half the second part is wonderful.  i want to start a seymour
glass fan club.  mmmmmmmm....any buyers?

anyone see "the sixth sense"?  apart from having to pay too too much to
enter ($8) and nursing a sore neck afterwards (i had to crane my neck
around a fence to see the screen), mmmm, i liked it.  the ending,
mostly.  wait until it comes for $2 and go see it!

ok, you guys, i'm off to conquer the world.  oh didn't you know?  i'm a
superhero.  the LAMINATOR!  off to the file room...<grumble grumble>

i DO wish i was a powerpuff girl, though.

lots of love and pinches on the bum,
KIMberlyboBIMberly

<pinch!>

icq# 39199492