Sinister: a valuable tip and a thankyou..

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Tue Aug 10 17:38:54 BST 1999

Thankyou to those who mailed me regarding Glasgow and Edinburgh,
it seemes like I have to find a new date though, and this is where my
valueable tip gets into the pickture.

There are two "boys" (men really) who calls themselves "kings of
convenience", they are from Bergen, where I`m from, and quite accidentaly, I
-among 20 others saw them at saturday. Oh my God, I am in love with a
band.(They played ac. guitars)

They are being connected with Belle and Sebastian and Nick Drake, and I
believe they will be noticed in the near future, it`s just a matter of time.
They haven`t released their album yet, i believe it`s due in September,-but
that`s probably just in Norway,  there`s something called import
though,...or I could fix a tape for you.

Kings of... are just wonderfull, fantastic, at least the stuff I`ve heard,
and the reason why my trip must be set to another date is that they are
playing in Bergen the third of sept. Can`t miss it for anything in the
world.
(so if you are in Bergen -go see them at "Hulen")

That was all,
Have a nice day.

Mb