Sinister: Peel on Radio One - HEFNER Live

Stuart J Green Stuart.J.Green at xxx.com
Tue Aug 10 21:54:08 BST 1999

Dear keyboard users and abusers,

If any of you lovely UK ppl, want to listen to Hefner live, tune into John
Peel's Radio 1 show on THURSDAY 12th AUGUST sometime between 10:10pm and
midnight as they will be a bit there. Check out the website if you don't
already: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/peel/index.html.

I know this should really have some pure B&S content, but I am sorry this is
all I have to say at the mo, except that this is just a sodern mock rong. Ha,
ha, he, he...yer right!

Love ya'
Boo

PS
Theresa sadly wrote:
<Today my doggy died and i am very sad. My dog was twelve years old so he has
been with me  since i was 10, which is a long time, he was really part of the
family, you know?

I think everyone will join me in hoping Theresa feels not so sad soon. - much
love - I know how I would feel if my best-friend-with-a-tail, Sunny, was to
die; not good. Just think of the good times, Theresa...x