Sinister: And the winner is...

Calumn Shearer Calumn at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 10 23:21:17 BST 1999

Hail!
and well met, friends...

I'm going to have to be quick, kids. I'm having a crisis evening, long
story - not that these bother the 1000+, but this one's boring too!

Anyhow, I had, if you remember, a competition for a nice Tigermilk poster,
and this notelet is just to say that it's been won and could the masses
please stop e-mailing me. (this bit is Irony, considering the ammount of
entries.)

If the Funkyest of Sebs can post when he hath not the voice, I'm going to
have a voice and not post ( In other words, I'm going back to Lurking...)

Cal
How does it change many dyslexics to take a lightbulb?