Sinister: london

Erandi De Silva tdesilva at xxx.com
Wed Aug 11 02:12:06 BST 1999

hello.

i'm going to be making the trip across the pond at the end of august, and I
was wondering if someone could tell me where all the good, indie type,
record shops are in london...i haven't had much time to do any research
myself as i have been busy trying to raise the funds...info regarding any
must visit, non-touristy spots is also welcome...please e-mail me privately
at tdesilva at idirect.com...thank you kindly.

ed

this is my signature baby...this is my signature baby...will you baby me
tonight?...some people have good signatures...other people make good
cookies...