Sinister:The birds of Europe...

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Wed Aug 11 01:46:48 BST 1999

Hello,
Just a quick note to say that if Arling and Cameron
come to your town go see them! This Netherlands band
puts on an awesome, awesome show - very fun and
entertaining. They began their Vancouver show with
bird calls - the "hanging bird" being a highlight (the
screen showed an upside down slide of a long-legged
bird...) and continued in this funny weird happy way
for an hour and a half, finally saying with a wicked
smile and a Dutch accent: "You have all become too
excited, we must slow it down now" and then slowing
down for one minute before speeding up for five
minutes and then saying a friendly goodnight. Yaaay!
Go see them, they love to rock.
Love Robyn
===
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC