No subject

Sarah Drayton sarah_drayton at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 00:55:19 BST 1999

Hello sinister beans,
I'm tired of lurking but I have nothing interesting to say. I saw "Eyes Wide
Shut" the other night, it having been just released down here(I had to wipe
out quite a few sinister digests because people were discussing that and
Blair Witch and I wanted to shut my eyes and ears until I'd seen them
myself!). Well, I thought the film was brilliant, all of the Kubrick
trademarks were in full effect. I only have one complaint; Tom Cruise's ug
boots!? Oh, and the lack of naked men(you think there would have been one
willy shot in there considering all of the full frontal female nudity?!)
Hmmmmm.
I haven't been paying full attention to the posts lately but I did see lots
of people going on about female masturbation. That topic's probably ran its
course now so I shant add any more to it.

Adios amigos
Sarah

"I think too much on things I want too much. It makes me hateful and I say
stupid things" Damon Albarn