Sinister: My name is not Susan

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 11 12:14:08 BST 1999

Hullo everybody,

Our list 'mom' said;

<For those of a different persuasion, who think I might have not been
doing *enough* for Sinister recently, I'm sorry.  It's true, I've
been woefully absent and the F.H. computer has been the busy bee onmy
behalf.  >

Well I think the F.H computer's doing a grand job. But this talk of
abscence, coupled with these negotiations with Virgin have me worried.
Has Mr Branson put in a bid to take over our list and turn it into some
F.H multinational conglomorate? No Sell Out!

Did we all see the eclipse? Mmmm. Bit of a let down here near London
really. Half-spooky, but not the full Blair-Witch.

It was a bit spooky to see my mate get hitched last week though. It's
for life you know. Brrr. They all looked gorgeous and I even wore a top
hat at a jaunty angle. There was also a French girl there who I fell
hopelessly in love with.

On my way back, I listened to 'Tigermilk' (It's Grrrrreat!) many times
on the train. What an ace album. My favourite is 'We Rule The School'
at the moment; sounds a little like 'Fox In The Snow', while at the
same time the solo sounds like 'Get Me Away From Here...'. Cah-razy.

Love to you all,

Will xxx Sponsored by the Virgin Sinister Digest ;)

===
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage

http://www.members.tripod.com/remoteviewer/