Sinister: oh, the hell with it

Thomas Murphy classyguapo at xxx.com
Wed Aug 11 12:42:04 BST 1999

regarding my travails on the accursed time 100 poll site: a friend pointed
out the fact that if you go to the "artists and entertainers" section, you
will find BART SIMPSON in the company of picasso and chaplin, et al. (by no
means do i wish to resurrect the simpsons thread from some time back)
there's even an article attesting to his importance in this century.

bart simpson? no "whimsical candidates"? not only is he whimsical, he
doesn't exist!!!

can we get this damn century over with already?

just for that i'm voting for struan again.

in a snit,
thom xoxo