Sinister: All Tamara's Panties

Tony kissingdom at xxx.net
Wed Aug 11 14:27:25 BST 1999

A huge bundle of flyers delivered to Sister Ray whilst I was making enquiries
about Appendix Out indicates that perhaps Barry Hogan is having a little
difficulty selling the event.

Hope everyone who went to Cornwall had a good time hope you don't mind but
I've helped myself to your stereo whilst you were away.

On the subject of mysterious phenomon that only occur every 70 years how come
only 10 people were present for The Clientele 6 of whom consisted of myself +
assorted friends yet everyone on Sinister's claiming they were there too?

Whoever it is who lost that little red book at I will be Upstairs at the
Garage this Friday so you can have the damn thing back.

So how DO you milk a Tiger ?

Very Carefully...

doh TC