Sinister: Friendly strangers come in small packages.....

holly woodlawn holly_woodlawn at xxx.com
Wed Aug 11 16:51:23 BST 1999

Hello big list...

Hope you are all doing fine today.
I've taken a break from wallpapering #sinister to ask you all of your
opinion on this dress i made of the extra scraps.... no, what i really came
here for was to try and locate a C.Howell somewhere in TN.
If you are on the list (which i think you are) can you please email me?
holly_woodlawn at hotmail.com
okie doke.
that should be all for now.
bye xx