Sinister: there'll be music...sweet music

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 11 19:16:58 BST 1999

Dearest List,

Hmmm...Detroit is interesting.Takes half hour to go 5 miles.Lots of car
shows.And whats with the American boy style of picking up women? Insulting
my method of transportation (bicycle) ? Very nice! And the end comment 'I'll
see you around...' and then whizzing off in fancy car.Well WHEN will I see
you around? For god's sake, Be a man!

What D.O.N.G could stand for is very interesting Alaisdair.I have to be
carefull on this list though..I mean,if they find 'Gui' a naughty
word,well,you know..Long Dong Silver and that 'joke'. Hur hur.

I just wanted to thank-you all for the book recommendations,now I only hope
I have enough time to finish them.I already finished Like Water For
Chocolate.Some tasty paragraphs in there.I am in a library right now
actually...I picked up some Gabriel Garcia Marquez. 'Love In The Time Of
Cholera' and 'Of Love And Other Demons'. *I*  was going to write a great
novel about the scandalous love affair between a beautiful dark-haired Irish
priest and a girl,so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered the plot
of Of Love And Other Demons.Marquez beat me to it! Of course,in my story,the
girl would not be possesed by a demon.She would be a wind-swept farm
girl...sigh.

I also lost my Nick Drake virginity,which was beginng to be very
embarrasing. I am happy to say it was a wonderful experience...now the Belle
and Sebastian comparisons with him,I can see.But the Smiths? No no.

I keep having Hefner dreams...

Love,
Genevieve-don't-forget-the-motor-city

p.s
ginger fox...thankyou very much for the lovely tapes xoxo

p.p.s
Talk of Billy Graham on the list? I SAW him last year! Along with Michael W
'Is It Hot In Here?' Smith.He was a pleasant man,but the whole experience
was very strange,and kept me thinking for a long time.When I told one of the
counsellors that some of what Billy had said made me feel guilty inside,he
looked at me,and then went 'Well,that is the Devil inside you'
which,sorta..umm...freaked me out.
:)