Sinister: a sinsiter virgin

Sharon Leach dazleach at xxx.com
Wed Aug 11 21:46:38 BST 1999

hello peeps

Firstly, may I say 'hello there...I'm new to this list...blah blah...'
I did actually try and register a few months back, but I was having problems doing so for some reason. But I'm here now, with my B&S wallpapered desktop, and I'm all ready to go...

I'm from Manchester, and I was wondering if there was any picnics organised for the near future? I've been checking the messageboard, and anything that looked promising has faded away...so if there has been developments, that would be cool.

Also, has anyone got the tracklisting for the Bowlie BBC gig? I don't know the titles for half of them...and I keep listening to it trying to work out what the titles are. Were most of the songs b-sides? I have the vinyl versions of the singles, so I'm missing about 10 songs from my collection...
I wasn't able to attend the Bowlie gig unfortunately. All my chalet leads disappeared, and I was left with no ticket. I was gutted, but there will be other concerts (fingers crossed).

I joined a bit ago, and I've finally been given a voice. But this was mentioned, and I feel the need to comment...
Brandt said - <<Is there such a thing as the "perfect" mate?>>
Well I thought I met mine 2 years ago - you know, all that same wavelength thing...you just click. So I thought this lad was the perfect mate...turns out he was the total opposite to me, and not perfect...
Now I think I've met another perfect mate...again, he knows what I'm thinking before I say it...Anyway, I met him over the net, and finally met him the other week and talked about this soulmate thing - and he totally understood and reciprocated.
So what I am saying is go for it - you'll never realise how perfect, or imperfect, they are until you take the next step! If this person seems perfect - you go with it Brandt. And good luck!

And lastly, I'm pondering over whether to buy any looper and salako. Are they very much in the style of B&S? And what would you recommend as a first purchase? After buying Tigermilk, it just hasn't been off my stereo, it's wonderful. I just need more *new* B&S, which means I'm going to have to rebuy the singles on CD, so I can complete my collection! But it would be good to know whether looper are worth it....

Thanks for reading!!
Sharon
---