Sinister:

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Thu Aug 12 00:39:49 BST 1999

GITS

Erica wrote: "We had one teacher called Mrs Tucker, whose name amusingly
morphed into Mister Ker by the end of the first term. She wasn't just ugly,
she was nasty, she embarassed shy children on purpose to get the other kids
to like her more."

Ick - I know what that is like, as my RE teacher used to take the piss out
of me so he'd be more popular, too. Of course, he was also a PE teacher who
did football, and was therefore untouchable.

LOUD LIBRARIES

Yes, I'm still spending my days studying in the local library rather than
working (which I'd rather do) or sleeping (preferred option). But recently,
the library has become something of a creche, with the study room becoming
a Centre for Loud Activities. So I've had to find a new library to study
in, but the one that's nearest is a library that only has two proper desks
but loads of those chairs that are an inch off the ground and are dead
uncomfortable.

RAIN IS GREAT

There was this big thunderstorm here a while back, and it was great. In
fact, I couldn't get to sleep because there was loads of lightning and I
kept looking out of my window to try and catch a glimpse of it. Tops.

GIANT PURPLE ROBOTS

Oh yes, that Neon Genesis Evangelion anime series is tops . . . it starts
out pretty typically, becomes rather lame and then picks up around the 7th
tape to become the best thing ever. If you can rent it out somewhere, or
get a loan of it from someone, I strongly recommend that you do.

BELLE AND SEBASTIAN CONTENT

Blue, with a black stripe. If found, please contact 123 456789.
--
Gary Lawler