Sinister: "I heard the stars are bright - but they dont give out any heat!"

Graeme Hacking GBCH at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 12 00:52:23 BST 1999

- Jarvis Cocker, Pulp Intro - fitting i feel, as they (i.e. our star)
clearly stopped giving out heat for a few minutes 2day!

So

After 4 days Non-stop B+S listening ive decided that my favourite is still
This Is Just a Modern Rock Song

But, after repeated listenings to TBWTAS, i think than Sleep The Clock
Around is smashing - if only cos of the nifty sounding happy notes at the
start!

I think TBWTAS is quickly becoming one of my top ten favourite albums,
possibly even top five (cos i cant think of many others that are better at
this particular moment in time). Both Dirty Dream Number Two (reminds me of
the McAlmont and Butler hit a few years ago!!!) and The boy
With The Arab Strap make me think - about nothing in particular, mind - they
just make me think.
And A Summer Wasting has a bassline that sounds like a grungy version of
Good Vibrations at one point - sorry, im a bass player myself so these think
are IMPORTANT.

Oh hell, and Seymour Stein....well, it reminds me off an Oasis song for some
reason....possibly Half The World Away.

Oooooooooooo.....and the HARMONIES....the harmonies are possibly the best
ive ever heard from any band....ever!

And they mention Dundee!!!!!!!!!!
Hi to all the folks up there, especially my dad in StAndrews

Um

Think can be filed under useless emails!

Chris_t_opher ICQ # 44383377

Ps. Anyone go to uni or live in any of these cities please tell me what
theyre like to live in as i might be going to one!:
    York
    Edinburgh - the uni in particular
    Nottingham
    UMIST

Your energy is much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Pps. ANYONE ANYWHERE NEAR PRESTON
    Tomorrow, at The Adelphi (the yellow one) in Preston, Angelica (Teenage
Girl Crush etc) will be playing, with support from um..... Fo-Li
(Somethings) who were recently featured on The Evening Session's Unsigned
Band! Its only a measly £3 and my mate Boney is DJing! So i suggest you get
down there for....um.....welll...... half eight or so! U WILL NOT BE
DISAPPOINTED!

Ppps. Hey Darren Savage! Jonny Marr...yes!
But i think it'll only be for live performances and tv/radio thingies.
Interesting tho! Maybe Electronic will stop producing S.H.I.T.E music and
Jonny can start doing something constructive again :-]

Bloody hell.....Pppppppppppppppps. Erica Rocks!
That is to say, that the words that she use just fuse and make me smile!
Gonna go and vote for you now Erica! Lol - stupid but true!