[Sinister: A DOG SAVAGED MY BIKINI]

Stephen Heister StephenJH at xxx.net
Thu Aug 12 02:26:24 BST 1999

Hello People,
      Um.... Well I just have to say that, I suppose that is why "Dogs are
everywhere" and they "rip up everything that you belive in" Sorry i just
cannot resist a good Pulp Lyric. I personally can't stand people that keep
dogs. (excluding of course the people who recently had deaths of dogs and you
have my deepest sympathies, to lose any emotional attachment at all is hard)
but back to i can't stand people that keep dogs, they are cowards that can't
bite people themselves. Sadly though I haven't got a bikini that could have
been ravaged so i will change the subject now!
     I just got back from a wonderful trip to the mountains. I spent the time
picking blueberries and reading. I also bought a guitar, i have had this
recent obbsession with learning how to play "chickfactor" I will do it damn
it!!! But anyway this time in the mountains was spent with friends and plenty
of B&S music to sound track the idyll moments in my life. I was welcomed home
by all of you with over a hundred messages in my box. Gosh it scared me i
think i am going to change to digest mode, but that would require thought
something i cannot handle right now so i will leave this message with the
ideal that B&S did dominate the weekend. So everyone must know that B&S are
wonderful in the mountains as well, in fact i have converted almost 3 people
to the wonderland of lovely tunes.

Goodbye People
Stephen