Sinister: From Johnny Marr to Marlon Brando

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Thu Aug 12 05:58:10 BST 1999

Hello Sinisterines,

First of all: Johnny Marr joining Oasis. This is not true, yet. I heard
that the band called him and invited him to join them, but he hasn't
answered yet. Anyway, some people heard that he said no. I hope so.

Second, the end of the world. Bloody fake! What am I supposed to do now?
I mean, who's gonna pay my credit card bills? Who's gonna take care of
the elephant I bought? And six girls called me telling I'm going to be a
dad. Oh well, when is the next apocalypse?

Third, my dad is going to kick me out from my home. He said he's tired
and he wants to spent some time alone with my mom. Anyway, he said me
and my brothers should leave until the end of the year 2000. And he even
wrote our fates. My brother will join the army, my sister will marry
with her long-time boyfriend and I will leave the country. Oh, sounds
great to me daddy!

But there's a problem. He's not paying it and I'll be still paying for
the damn elephant. So, I'm looking for a sweet girl to marry me and to
take me to her home sweet home. All I can give in return is my eternal
love, care and a great record collection. Yes, we'll be happy forever, I
know we will.

Oh, I have to go now because "Godfather 2" is on the telly. This means
I'll be talking in a italian accent for the next 4 days or so. Yeah, I'm
that influential. Buonanotte.

Amore,
gui "bones" corleone
(like if my last name wasn't italian enough)