SV: Sinister: The public must see a steady state or they won't believe...

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 11:54:28 BST 1999

Just a quick comment:

Johan Nilsson said this:

>>Does anyone know anything of the circumstances surrounding Jeff >Buckley's
>>death a few years back.  I know he drowned and all that >but someone
>>recently told me that he read that it was intentional, >and therefore a
>>suicide.  He said he read an interview with the guy >who accompanied Jeff
>>to the river that night and supposedly the guy >said Jeff started singing
>>at the top of his lungs and just walked >right into the river and never
>>stopped until the water got over his >head and he drowned.  The autopsy
>>showed Jeff was cold sober so I'm >not sure what to think.>

Haha I say. Every time someone famous dies theres always at least
10000000000000000000 different theories/stories about how and why and who
and what else youve got. If I'd say I was there with Freddie Mercury when he
died, when he swallowed pigeons and when their feathers destroyd all his
vital organs, there'd always be one sucker who would believe it and tell it
to someone who'd believe it and... And by the end of the month, I'd be on
the cover of Newsweek telling my story.

Thats it.

@--->-- Jace