Sinister: Glasgow

Bill Moss dirtydream2 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 16:38:52 BST 1999

where'd you hear that? maybe a generation ago...

don't worry - it's not true at all. glasgow is a fun place to be for
anyone. the people are nice, their accents are really cool & the pubs
are fun. i would try to stay in the west end and eat pasties from
gregg's bakery.

the hostel above kelvingrove is okay but b & b's are better for
creature comforts (are you a creature?).

watch for wild haggis however - they are quite dangerous and tend not
to fancy strangers. and don't go to the easterhouse!

bill