Sinister: beers, lies and irrelevance

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 12 16:16:43 BST 1999

Hello nice people,

Apparently coherence and relevance is the new rock 'n' roll. Me, I've
always been a bit folk. Can I mention Ms. Rusby again? Anyway, I'm looking
forward to the autumnal meet up in Richmond Park South West London that
Theresa mentioned (sorry about your dog too, my cat Dennis had to be put
down last year and he was my best friend for close to 20 years so I
definitely know how you feel). Richmond's great, mainly because I'm an idle
git that loves not having to go far from the insecurity of his own abode.

Can I also emphasis Erica's sentiment's about going to Tigermilking in
London town and not knowing anyone? As I'm going with my friend Vince who
mentions fridges every two minutes and anyone who can distract me from this
conversation however briefly is a friend in deed (and he fell asleep under
a chair last time). Please feel free to email me too to say hello there if
you find the bikini topless Erica too forward.

And also I would like to send all my love and hugs to the wonderful people
of Toronto as I think you're all fantastic. No one from the New York area
or Boston was remotely sensitive to my travelling inexperience to your
wonderful cities. Maybe I'll just stay in and read that Camus bloke too as
I won't know the lay of the land. I've still got The First Man to read and
hopefully I won't finish reading it like he didn't finish writing it. But
if the good citizens of New York and Boston don't inform me better that's
what I'll be doing. Ho hum.

Back to being very Anglo-centric. Did anyone see those BBC2 programmes on
Neitzsche and J-P Sartré? Weren't they fabulous? Sartré's Nausea is one my
favourite books. I don't know about you but I still remember Anny.

Anyway, I've just been down the pub as it someones birthday and I think I'm
going back down there now. Work is just a minor distraction I try my best
not to get involved with.
I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone in my slightly inebriated site.
And I'm bloody 129th on the List Crush site! I bought a lot of beers for
votes recently and none of them have paid of. Admittedly that's immoral
folks but it doesn't seen to work anyway. Just a warning.

B & S content well I'd like to add that... actually I better go as it's
probably my round.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recodings