Sinister: The continuing perils of Falkirk....

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 18:09:46 BST 1999

.....It's like a chapter 2 thing.

Hi poppies.
Anyone remember the Stella/Statue falling incident I told you all about
before?.Well it has been surpassed by an even more incedibly stupid act.After
several ales in The Welly (top pub) we decided to go up to Callander Park and
have a pond jumping tournament.It all ended in tears.

Steve S xx

p.s One Rangers fan is enough,dont you think Ailsa?

p.p.s I'm going to stop calling people gorgeous as it was pointed out to me
that I sound like the gayest boy in all the world.

p.p.p?.s
After sending a query to Time mag regarding my votes for Mr Murdoch I got a
shockingly snooty reply.Basically they told me to stop wasting their
time.Philistines.