Sinister: re:Glasgow

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 18:13:26 BST 1999

Hi,

Yes,I also have a question about Glasgow.Me,just me,not any of my friends or
anything (not that I don't have friends! Ha ha! *nervous laughter) heard a
rumour from this guy that in Glasgow,the men are really burly there and love
to bench-press foriegn women in between taking breaks from that caber
tossing. Is this true?

I hope so.

lots of love,
the weird and bored Genevieve