Sinister: seymour glass (No B+S content)

Melanie Chisholm as_fein at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 19:07:45 BST 1999

Hurrah!
I am so glad that someone else is as excited about Salinger's other work as
I am.
The Glass family is so endearing.  I would be certainly up for participating
in a Seymour Glass fanclub.   Though I am also a bit taken with Zooey.

Has anyone managed to get their hands on any of Salinger's unpublished
works?
Apparantly he is quite particular about these stories availability, so you
can only really get them in the library, in the original magazines that they
appeared in.
I hear that Holden Caulfield pops up in one, and his middle name is
revealed.
Any guesses?
Morrissey!
some coincidence.