Sinister: RE: Boobs

John Warrander warranderj at xxx.com
Thu Aug 12 20:29:58 BST 1999

Genevieve spoke and I listened:

>Yes,I also have a question about Glasgow.Me,just me,not any of my friends or
>anything (not that I don't have friends! Ha ha! *nervous laughter) heard a
>rumour from this guy that in Glasgow,the men are really burly there and love
>to bench-press foriegn women in between taking breaks from that caber
>tossing. Is this true?

No, no, no. Sorry to disappoint Genevieve but apart from the tossing bit
none of this is really true about Glasgow men. It's actually up in the North
of the country where the REAL men live, and I suppose I'm sort of
speaking from the horse's mouth being a giant of a man (not that you'd
guess from my slender frame) with a fiery bush of red hair on my head
and a plethora of "foreign" notches up and down my bedpost.

Speaking of shite though (or was that just speaking shite?) how shite
were Travis on TOTP on channel 5? Fuck off indie boy with your dour
Radiohead wannabe shit song and your oh so ironic "playboy" t-shirt.
Give me the completely unironic dancing sexy chicks and catchy
summer tune that was on before them anyday. I like it when women
make their breasts dance.

Somebody told me that the whole SOS farce was down to that evil JJ
fellow. You watch it evil JJ fellow, I've got my eye on you. Well, I will
have any minute when I wander round the Beech for a pint. If Racheee's
there I might talk dirty for her. I'll bet she doesn't make her breasts
dance for me though. It's so one sided that relationship.

I love you all. I really do.

John