Sinister: Spanking Gorgeous!

Starry sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 12 20:45:55 BST 1999

Morning kids,

Recently I decided that a really good interior design trend would be to
use all my old CD's as coasters. I tried it and I'm quite upset that it
didn't revolutionise the look of my house....well. Bedroom anyway. Pah.

You know those advertising executives who make all the shit adverts?
Have you ever thought how good it would be if, say, instead of going to
work and creating a crappy advert that causes me to shriek with
annoyance whenever it comes on (for it is pap-reeeeka, not *pap*-rika
flavour anyway), it would be better if they just stayed at home and had
a nice wank or something? Or a cup of tea.

I love the Pot Noodle Advert though.

"they're spanking, they're gorgeous, they're wonderful and hot, now
stick em in your mouth, and scoff the bloody lot thaaaangeww....."

Due to problems with stinky Netscape, (even though it still managers to
kick Internet Explorers bottom), I recently downgraded myself to
Netscape 3.03. David, your Beepster site is barely recognisable from the
site I saw with my 4.61 version. I have a book on design that I got that
said "Degrade Gracefully". Hey, but at least those little popup menus
don't appear over the links! HUZZAH, I say! Power to the Kidz.

Is there really a thread on this list about fucking Johnny Marr joining
Oasis? Christ!

>Tomorrow, at The Adelphi (the yellow one) in Preston, Angelica (Teenage
>Girl Crush etc) will be playing, with support from um..... Fo-Li
>(Somethings)

Hahahahaa! They are Fi-Lo Radio and "boast" the most ostentious and
irritating drummer in the world. So I think anyway. Little fucker. "I
can do a few fancy drum rolls and the world must know it by my forcing a
drum solo into ever song"....

Archel:
>well, i bought 'the green fields of foreverland' yesterday and was listening
>to it at bagpuss boy's house when his EIGHT year old sister suddenly piped
>up: "what IS this terrible music?"

I just thought that needed saying again.

Anyway, why does no-one talk about Black Tambourine on this list? I have
one song by Black tambourine and it is called Throw Aggi Off The Bridge.
Unfortunately, a nasty bout of tourettes takes me over and forces me to
change the word "Aggi" to "Isobel" I don't know why that happens.
Shocking.

Psst, word up by the way.... one of my homiez mentioned that there is a
'Like Dylan in the Movies' promo CD going for sale on ebay, if you want
to look it is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=145881983

So there. I just signed up for ebay too, but I'm not buying or selling
anything, even though I'm in love with the little Chococat bag and I
might just sell my granny for it. It's top banana. I want an iBook too.
I will look for a cheap one of those on ebay, but I have a mad feeling I
won't find one. I wonder what ELSE I could buy on it. THE WORLD, I bet.
Sarah
xxx