Sinister: looper-ific

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 12 02:05:20 BST 1999

hi again

this is actually low on content, though i was going to say the brand
spanking new *fact* that "burning flies" is being used in the trailer for
the movie _dog park_ by bruce mccullugh.  that is probably misspelled, but
just know that he's the bruce from kids in the hall, so that should explain
his fine taste in music.  the release date is september 24th, though
there's no neat official website with bells and whistles yet, nor could i
find any information about a soundtrack.  um, can you tell i get bored at
work?  ;)

xoxo
megan

ps - i also played that make a looper song game on their site today and
it's quite fun.

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99