Sinister: to be or not to be(naked)

lisa morrison linus at xxx.au
Fri Aug 13 06:56:59 BST 1999

Finally I have some time to sort through all the sinister mail...
Firstly I'd like to respond to Fiona from Adelaide, it's nice to see
another Aussie on the list. I think B&S are becoming quite popular out
here, although I've never heard it played on the radio, not that I really
listen to the radio much anyway. It gets played in some of the clubs in
Sydney and Melbourne, at Bazooka(in Sydeny) they play at least one or two
tracks every week, and everyone jumps up to get up and dance, so it must be
catching on. When TBWTAS was released locally here it got good reviews from
all the press, well except for Ralph magazine, but that's just a
testosterone fuelled mag, so who cares what they think? I ordered most of
my B&S stuff from Jeepster, it's probably the cheapest and quickest method
to get them.
Sarah, I was thinking the same thing after I had seen "Eyes Wide Shut", not
one full-frontal shot of a naked male, but then that's usally the case with
a lot of films, tuns of female nudity but no male nudity. I wonder if it's
because so many men have a complex about the size of their penis, or does
it just come down to the fact that the naked female body is a little more
attractive than the male? At least we can be thankfull there was no naked
Tom Cruise in the film.

...Lisa