Sinister: A bootleg ?

Stuart J Green Stuart.J.Green at xxx.com
Fri Aug 13 09:09:18 BST 1999

All *I* know about this is that "boo to the business world" have a web-site,
which is dedicated to B&S and been around for a while.
Their site is at http://www.boo2.co.uk/belle/ and you can email them at
chall5 at hotmail.com if you wanted to . . .

That's it for now,
Boo x

PS My name is not related to this in any way, just a "red herring"..! :-)