No subject

Sarah Drayton sarah_drayton at xxx.com
Sat Aug 14 00:21:27 BST 1999

Hi sinister beans
Re: Lisa's post. I completely agree with you about Mr Cruise's member, best
keep it locked up. However, some of those masked guys could have easily
flashed their bits around and no-one would have known who they were, it
would have been cooler than seeing all of those naked women.
Re: the Glasgow posts. I was up there earlier this year and I loved every
minute of it. I stayed at the Kelvingrove YHA (which I recommend strongly,
the best hostel I stayed in the whole time I was in the U.K.) and would walk
back there late at night after some serious drinking with other backpackers.
Not once did I see anyone getting glassed.I found Glaswegians to be friendly
and outgoing, not at all violent. Oh and (here comes the B+S content) I saw
Staurt M emptying his rubbish and I was just about to say something to him
but then he gave me the most evil of evil death stares. Consequently, I ran
away and felt like a complete idiot. Oops, maybe that goes against what I
said about Glaswegians not being violent....who knows?

See y'all
Sarah