Sinister: What is this remarkable anti-perspirant?

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Aug 13 09:27:15 BST 1999

Hello shagpots,

It's the women you have to watch in Glasgow.   The streets round
Hillhead Underground swarm with gangs of Isobel lookylikies screeching
"What did you say to me, pal?" then knifing them.  Women like Ailsa
Ross who used:

>even bigger and more ~~sarcasm thingies~~~~

That makes me very happy, Ailsa.  I've been noticing a worrying lack
of these lately, and couldn't believe that Northy is so soon forgotten
by you fickle wretches.  He's out there somewhere though, watching us,
loving us, feeling our joy, our pain, ready for the Second Coming,
like some kind of Jesus in a barbour jacket and green wellies.

Sarah taught us how to get ahead in advertising:

>Have you ever thought how good it would be if, say, instead of going to
>work and creating a crappy advert that causes me to shriek with
>annoyance whenever it comes on (for it is pap-reeeeka, not *pap*-rika
>flavour anyway), it would be better if they just stayed at home and had
>a nice wank or something?

Sometimes Sarah is so much in tune with my psyche it scares me.  Being
a terribly po-mo kind of person, I enjoy little better than a night of
watching adverts.  Unless "Big Butt Babe Penitentiary", Wumpkinny's
favourite programme, is on L!VE TV at the time, then I'm not allowed
to.  At the moment I'm enjoying Diane from Trainspotting's acting
career spiral downwards before my very eyes with her deodorant ad.  I
wish they'd show "Washes whiter", the history of advertising programme
that was on about 10 years ago again.  With this in mind, I have
composed the following letter,

"Dear Auntie Beeb,

Why oh why oh why won't you show "Washes Whiter" again.  It was my
favourite programme.

Yours,
Pumpkinny".

Please feel free to send in your favourite adverts to the list.  I'm
going away for the weekend, so it doesn't bother me remotely if the
list gets clogged up with one line posts during that time (exit stage
left laughing demonically).

I love you as a friend,
Tag xx