Sinister: Fri13th bollocks - no swearies

Joss Moorkens JMoorkens at xxx.ie
Fri Aug 13 09:37:34 BST 1999

Hi Big List. ;)
I've always considered myself above silly superstition. I march under every
ladder I can, enjoy the presence of lone magpies and consistently state my
religious disbelief to the poxy christians who hang around our street corner
trying to browbeat people into joining their congregation. But for some
reason, Friday the 13ths have always given me the willies. I've never quite
worked out why it is. I think there were a few coincidental Friday 13th
injuries in school, but not nearly enough to warrant this Sledgehammer-esque
edginess. Damn those scaremongering films. So anyway, it was our work 'do'
last night and there's currently a torrent of emails flying around here
about lost pens, jackets and telephones. I can't help but laugh heartily at
all of them, but underneath there's a sneaking suspicion that the sky will
fall on me at any given second. And I'll probably deserve it. I do hope that
you all have a happy Friday the 13th though.

Personally, I shall go out and get arseholed to forget about it.
And because it's what I do every Friday.

John Warrander said:
>breasts
And I was pleased. Brings me back to the days when a Sinistron could expect
a suggestive mail winging it's way to his or her mailbox every Friday from
the quiet man of Roolz.
Maybe, just maybe, those days are here again.
God help us all.
Cheerio,
Joss

http://www.thumped.com/scilabs