Sinister: all music and no play.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 13 09:54:22 BST 1999

Well hello. Having a whale of a time here, the sun is shining and mind is
drifting towards all the happy and fun stuff I'm going to do this evening.
Friday. Need I say more? No.

Hey, music now: Anyone of you seen Gay Dad live? We're they any good? I just
got the ticket to their gig taking place here the first day of next month. I
have a bad feeling about them for some reason. Well, the album was ok, the
little bits I've heard, but I have a strange hunch that they will do these
7-minute jamming session while playing live. Hope to god not.

Smut:
"99 per cent of men mastubate and one per cent lies."
-From an episode of Hale&Pace. How accurate can you get?

And since the posts on this list are getting dirtier and dirtier every day,
may I ask when all the good footjob/handjob/gay XXX-pages are going to be
added to the links section on the sinister homepages? I never used to be
this raunchy until you guys started to talk about female masturbation and
somehow I just snapped and now I'm babbling about vaginas all the time.
Thank you, you have no idea how worried my mom and dad are. A lawsuit will
follow, mark my word.

"Drugs are bad, ok?"