Sinister: Spanking Gorgeous!

Darren Savage sav_one at xxx.com
Fri Aug 13 09:14:23 BST 1999

Hello again

I am one of those dreadful advertising types and I
think my agency makes ace ads, we do PlayStation,
French Connection, Absolut Vodka, NatWest, Holsten
Pils and truck loads more.  I did once stay at home to
drink tea though, I quite liked it.

Actually I have just finished work on a new ad and I
found that A Century of Fakers works brilliantly with
the visuals.  However that would never do would it so
we put some other stuff on instead.

I was really drunk yesterday and I applied for some
free tickets to see Travis on Saturday.  I was quite
shocked to find that I'd been sent some in the post
this morning.  I quite like Travis so I'm in a good
mood now.  Also I'm sorry for my last e-mail which was
absolute twaddle about the Marr/Oasis interface.

Cheerio then

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=145881983