Sinister: If mummy loved me, why is she in the ground?

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Fri Aug 13 16:32:37 BST 1999

Robert McTaggers said something about Northy being forgotten.  Hang On,
Northy, Out there, some where.  I thought he rejoined.  I remember a few
months ago Northy making an appearance and then someone saying "Oh, it's
good to have Northy back".  ~~~Did this really happen or have I been eating
salt again.~~~  I guess we'll never know.

I too heard Hefner on Peel last night.  I'd never heard them before, and to
be honest when everyone started talking about them I thought you meant
Hepburn, I know, I am a little bit thick.  I couldn't understand why you
all were going ape shit over a really poor girl band.  But now I know.